Why Trumpet Call?
Trumpet Call exists to warn Christians of the coming judgment and the wrath of God if they continue in their sins.
When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman, when he sees the sword coming upon the land, if he blows the trumpet and warns the people, then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, but did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning will save his life. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.Ezek 33:2b-6
Statement of Faith
We believe in The Apostles’ Creed and Nicene Creed. Being a Protestant Christian, it is easy for us to simply say, we believe in the Bible. But, there are lots of different interpretations of the Bible and several deceptions without sound doctrine which created thousands of denominations. Hence, based on Scriptures we had put forward a Circle of Discernment to discern every interpretation and avoid deceptions.
Circle of Discernment is another way of saying, all interpretations must match God’s spoken words, Christ’s teachings, Scripture (Law, Psalms and Prophets) and the teachings of apostles and disciples in the authoritative order. If you cannot find the conclusion of your interpretation taught by Christ, or found in Scripture, or spoken by God in the authoritative order, then your interpretation is wrong. Similarly, if you interpret Scripture that does not agree with Christ, then your interpretation is wrong.
Scripture, generally referred as Bible is not the word of God but gives witness to the word of God. Jesus Christ is the word of God. Bible is not one book but a collection of books. The books included in Scripture are always been controversial from early Christianity and even during reformation when Martin Luther wants to throw away the last four books of the Bible – Hebrews, James, Jude and Revelation.
Our authority comes from Jesus Christ where He mentioned what constitutes Scripture in Luke 24:44-45. He included only 28 books from the Christian Bible: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, I & II Samuel, I & II Kings, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi and Psalms.
Gospels are witness accounts about Jesus Christ and His teachings. Revelation is the only book in New Testament given specifically by God Himself to the churches. Just like there are weightier matters of the law (Matt 23:23), Gospels and Revelation are the weightier books in the New Testament. We need to listen and obey Christ’s teachings for which Father will require of all who reject His Words spoken through His Son (Deut 18:19). It is blasphemy to exalt and glorify a man’s letter or a prophet’s prayer or praises and make it equal to the words of God in Old Testament and Christ’s words in New Testament.
- No personal information of any visitor is collected from this website.
- If you use the contact form to communicate with us, your name, your email address and the IP address from where the form was submitted may be collected. The collected email will be used only to respond back.
- If you comment on any post, you may choose to use a pseudonym and the email field is not mandatory. Any links to other websites in comments may be removed before publishing.
- Cookies may be used by the content management software which hosts this website.
- We don’t provide or promote any third-party services from our website.
- There is no advertising on this website.
- There are no Google Analytics or any Social Media trackers on this website.
All contents in this website, including books, pictures, videos that are created by us are licensed under CC0 1.0 (or public domain). To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0
- Most of the images found in articles and blog posts are from freebibleimages.org, pixabay.com or creativecommons.org which are usually free for personal use and non-commercial purposes. Nearly all images should have proper attribution. If you find any of your copyrighted image that must be removed, please let me know and I can either remove or replace with an alternative image.
- Videos contain content from various preachers primarily for scripture reading and the words of Jesus in gospels from the LUMO project.